lost sim card in wii

03powellcha

WiiChat Member
Jan 6, 2007
Oxford
Wii Online Code
5158-8197-1893-4494
i tried to use my sim card as a sd card and stick it in the front of the wii but it fell down into the wii. Does anyone have any idea on how i could get it back.

did you try turning your wii so that the sd slot is facing the ground? that might shake it loose. if not then call nintendo

03powellcha said:
i tried to use my sim card as a sd card and stick it in the front of the wii but it fell down into the wii. Does anyone have any idea on how i could get it back.

I bet you feel so stupid...

Try going at it with a vacuum cleaner

That seems kinda weird that it would fall into the Wii...like the hole is a bottomless pit of doom or something :p

Don't see what calling Nintendo would do. Try taking apart the wii. My Sim card is more important then my wii.

nintendo will PROBABLY tell you to mail it back to them or take it where you got the system from. If anything they can "send it out to repair" and take it out from there so you dont screw up your waranty by opening up the wii

Maazer said:
put your ear to the wii and try to call someone

just make sure its after 9 this way its a free phone call!!!!:lol:

E7ernal said:
Either use plastic tweezers or make sure the wii is completely unplugged first.

may sound crazy but what about an air can? blow it out through the back????

...u dropped it in there?? well the little gnome that lives in your wii is gunna keep it..... yeahh try shaking it out or tweezers if u can see it or call nintendo and listen to the nintendo person try to hold in their laughter

He probably saw the thing on the wii photo channel that said like phone card, meaning the sd memory card some phones have and he thought the sim card was an sd or something.

Back