Lost : The video game

A

adf3424sdff

ok im angry, lost : the video game was going to be a multiplatform game based on the hit American drama called 'L O S T' , but on the official lost podcast, damon lindelof and carlton cuse (the main guys that write the show) said that ubisoft is releasing the game on xbox 360, ps3 and PC . But not for wii, damn you ubisoft!
That is all.
lee.j

Last edited by a moderator:
ubisoft can burn in hell for all i care with there crappy ports and atempts to make a quick buck off us wii gamers dont worry about the lost game it will reek of **** like 99% of other ubisoft games

StockTheWii said:
ubisoft can burn in hell for all i care with there crappy ports and atempts to make a quick buck off us wii gamers dont worry about the lost game it will reek of **** like 99% of other ubisoft games
yea name me 1 good ubisoft game

You suck Tard.

That is a great show.

I am buying a 360 so it doesn't really matter to me. :)

Are you kidding? That show is bad. Besides the show sucking, in what way would that video game ever be good? Seriously the few of you that are excited for this game please explain?

minto said:
yea name me 1 good ubisoft game
sure:
rainbow six vegas
GRAW
GRAW 2
every single splinter cell
and many more! or do you mean just for wii...then i can't help you there!

My interest in Lost died during the second season. I doubt that the game would be much good either.

Id really like to see a Heroes game though as that show is awesome, i saw a blog that said there was actually a game coming out but it turned out to just be for mobile phones. :sad:

raisinghelen said:
My interest in Lost died during the second season. I doubt that the game would be much good either.

Id really like to see a Heroes game though as that show is awesome, i saw a blog that said there was actually a game coming out but it turned out to just be for mobile phones. :sad:

Yea that is a really good. Show. I can't wait till Monday for it to start back up again. I have been watching the old episodes every now and then. That as a game might not be too bad. It would be a lot like a Fantastic Four or Marvel type game.

AZ_Wii_Tard said:
Yea that is a really good. Show. I can't wait till Monday for it to start back up again. I have been watching the old episodes every now and then. That as a game might not be too bad. It would be a lot like a Fantastic Four or Marvel type game.
I know, ive been having withdrawls on monday nights so i cant wait either.:yesnod:

It would be really cool if you could pick a hero to play as, or it probably would be even more fun to play as Sylar, slicing people up and stealing their powers would make for a great game.

Lost is an awsome show!! :) Really loving it, and its getting better and better, only 5 episodes till the Seasoon Finale though :(

Hmm wonder what this game will be like, most probably an adventure / roam around game, hopefully not like Myst or something.

I hope they do a damn good job of it.

Xionn said:
Lost is an awsome show!! :) Really loving it, and its getting better and better, only 5 episodes till the Seasoon Finale though :(

Hmm wonder what this game will be like, most probably an adventure / roam around game, hopefully not like Myst or something.

I hope they do a damn good job of it.

Thanks for a positive view on this, i think it would be good because damon & carlton are helping out with the storyline etc i think.
I will have to get it on ps3 and 360 , even though i dont have those consoles, its something 'lost' and i have to get it, im obsessed with this show and have even got a 'john locke' official action figure! yeh i'm crazy!:)
lee.j

Back