Lost

Jorge

Television Consultant
Feb 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
0554-7647-3242-2709
Anyone else here a Lost fanatic? I saw LOST in the preview section on IGN. I got soooo amped. It was under the Wii section. It is coming out on the PC, and console/handhelds will be announced later. If it doesn't come out on the Wii I will buy a PS3/360/PC whatever it takes to play it.

Discuss

LOST the Game, OK?? I bet it will really, really good providing some answers concerning the Hanso Foundation/Mittelos Bioscience and the DHARMA Iniative, or it will be exactly like the show, or it will be totally ****

i think its been announced for the wii too, i think i saw it on wiki games list.

im a lost fanatic but ive only watched season 1 :(

I read an interview with someone (can't remember who, either someone on behalf of the developers or someone associated with Lost) that confirmed it would be on the PS3, Xbox 360 and the Wii.

I've been wondering about what the game would be like, whether it would be a spin-off from the show, focusing primarily on the Hanso Foundation rather than on-island stuff or whether you'd be a new character who would be on the island and have their own storylines and flashbacks.

Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof, the two 'main guys' of Lost, explained it a bit the other day in an interview. They said that basically the game is going to be what you've seen on the show rather than an all-new storyline or spin-off.

Which I think will be cool, actually. I can imagine the first level being just after you wake up on the beach after the crash and having to give medical attention to people. I can imagine you having to run through the jungle to escape a polar bear. I can imagine you diving about in between trees firing at the Others.

Thing with this direction of the game though, is... if you're controlling a new character (I'm sure that is what they said), how can you explain why that character has never been involved in the TV show? I guess you don't have to and it would be explained away that the game is just an alternate version of the events on TV, but I'm not overly ecstatic about that.

Another problem, unless I've missed something, is the Hatch. That has been a huge part of the game, but I can't think of any way for the game to incorporate it.

I don't know. I think we need some sort of press release ASAP so that we can start the next stage of hype; we know roughly what to expect and can start looking forward to that rather than just the vagueness that a Lost game is being made.

San Dimas said:
"im a lost fanatic but ive only watched season 1 "

does not compute

:lol: :shifty:

pfffffffft! This guy doesnt know how to quote, and he does them himself. Oh man, so good, this made my day.

Anways, this game has potential to be good, I cant wait to see gameplay vids and read more of what its about.

Does not compute, hahaha.

Do you guys even know who's making the game?

I love Lost, but I'm not about to get excited over an upcoming game that has the 95% chance of totally disgracing the show.

I missed most of the first season, but I saw it all through reruns. Caught all of season 2, and all of season 3 except this past week. I am addicted.

Back