Lost

En4Neo said:
Do you guys even know who's making the game?

I love Lost, but I'm not about to get excited over an upcoming game that has the 95% chance of totally disgracing the show.

Have you even watched lost before? I mean its not that great of a show, where if a game came out from it and didnt do well, thatd the show would be a "disgrace". Who knows this game could blow minds and actually do well. No one knows really untill we see some proof, but we all have our own thoughts and opinions so I respect it.

CantGetAWii said:
Have you even watched lost before? I mean its not that great of a show, where if a game came out from it and didnt do well, thatd the show would be a "disgrace". Who knows this game could blow minds and actually do well. No one knows really untill we see some proof, but we all have our own thoughts and opinions so I respect it.

It has flaws, but it's still one of the best shows.

Any way, OPINIONS.

IM a HUGE 24 fan, best show ever... I like lost, i used to like it more but they ruined it, with all the breaks and how they never answer anything is annoying.

im lost crazy i think its th best show on television and i would definitly buy it i would love to go hunting the others

Do you think the series will end this season since a video game is announced? That is...if the game has the same storyline as the show.

Highly doubt it. As long as they're continuing to get good ratings it will continue. The original show was only supposed to be a miniseries, they extended it cause it was so popular.

CantGetAWii said:
:lol: :shifty:

pfffffffft! This guy doesnt know how to quote, and he does them himself. Oh man, so good, this made my day.

Anways, this game has potential to be good, I cant wait to see gameplay vids and read more of what its about.

Does not compute, hahaha.

omg!!!1111!!! I quoted j00@@!!!!

If that made your day, then I guess it shows that small things amuse small minds.

OMG! Are you serious? I hadnt heard anything about this. You sir, yes YOU, JUST MADE MY DAY! I love lost. Watch it every week. Hopefully the game doesnt bomb.

Cheers to you!

i wish they made 24:the game for the wii, that would be the best!!!!

San Dimas said:
"im a lost fanatic but ive only watched season 1 "

does not compute

You spelt Dumbass wrong Dumbass

and I am not really a fan at all although it has been on my mind to try and get into it anyway I think it would be cool if it was just the first season and you lived through each characters role in the show almost like a playable version of the series

@

San Dimas said:
omg!!!1111!!! I quoted j00@@!!!!

If that made your day, then I guess it shows that small things amuse small minds.

Whats even more amazing is how you cant hold the exclamation down long enough, there seems to be some 1's in there bud. And pardon who is j00@@!!!!? I've never seen him post on here before. Also its not so much amusing as it is dumb. You'd figure after about 20 posts you'd know how to quote properly.

CantGetAWii said:
Whats even more amazing is how you cant hold the exclamation down long enough, there seems to be some 1's in there bud. And pardon who is j00@@!!!!? I've never seen him post on here before. Also its not so much amusing as it is dumb. You'd figure after about 20 posts you'd know how to quote properly.

Listen, Junior. The omg with the exclamation points and 1's and j000 is just me mocking idiot kids wH0 l!ke tO tAlK L1k3 thIS.

And kid, go through my old posts, I HAVE quoted properly, since you seem to be obsessed with my "noob quoting". The only reason I did that was because I used the quick reply at the bottom of the page. But you know what, next time I'll just use regular quoting because it seems to be a big issue with punks like you that take every opportunity to troll, troll.

Back