Lots and Lots of rumors!

dammit, i hope that metriod rumor is and isnt true. i hope it is in terms of downloadable missions weapons and suits and maps but i dont hope it dosent have multiplayer online....i dont see why nintendo wouldnt put it online, it would only make them more money. and plus, metroid hunters is really good and is a big sucess so metriod 3 would be really good online

Ya , I dont know why Nintendo would'nt have multiplayer for MP3, but as long as they do for brawl thats all I care about. And if these rumors are true then Nintendo should only widen its stranglehold on the console market.

I totally agree.
SSBB is gonna be amazing with online cuz I still play melee to this day if Brawl has online I'm just gonna be playing it even longer.

One flaw is that I think Nintendo said no motion-sensing, and he said a new character was shown and didn't tell us

I'm pretty sure these are completely made up.
He doesn't even tell us what the new character in Brawl is... why wouldn't he?

No Celestial! :lol: In the Link where The Rumors are :D The Guy said he played a new character , but didn't said which.. Maybe he just don't wanted to spoil for us anything?

Ohhh! I didn't even see that they got a new character.. I'm so stupid lately lol

Celestial said:
Ohhh! I didn't even see that they got a new character.. I'm so stupid lately lol
yea, u have been stupid lately. i mean, u think you can beat me in brawl lol

lol Yep! That shows how clever I am right now... but other than that, I'm stupid lately! :)

yo celestial, lets add eachother so we can keep an eye on eachother when were playin brawl online or watever

Back