Lovers photoalbum

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
Sorry if that has been done, let's see pics of you with your other half dudes

MeandJay4-1.jpg

Well... As I mentioned, there's this girl I do like... but she lives in Busselton (Holiday town, about 3 hours down the coast from Perth), and I live in Perth (State capital of Western Australia)... We met at the Big Day Out (music festival in February) And we've been in contact ever since...

About 6 months after we met (Aug sometime) I realised I had feelings for her... apparently she did too but she was being really indecisive about it, and at the same time seeing other guys too, which was tearing me apart... And things have been up and down since then... I went down to visit her in September, and things seemed good, and she said she loved me... I told her I felt the same way, and things seemed okay, but after that they went kind of downhill.

At the end of October, she SMS'd me telling me she had news that would probably hurt me... I told her to come out with it straight. So she tells me she might like this other guy... I really didnt know how to take it... Apparently he turned into a jerk or something, but it made me think if she can like someone else that easily, then how much do I really mean to her?...

In a phone convo recently she was reciting a recent conversation she had with him, where he apparently claimed to still like her, but she said she "likes someone else" who I assumed was implying me. It made me feel a little better, but it really hasn't done much to help me lately... As it seems as if she's losing interest in me.

I was browsing her myspace tonight... and I dunno I guess I just felt a major void, as if I had no meaning to her anymore...

My advice, your better off without her. Hard I know but, being so far away from each other aint working so, I'd forget about her and find someone that lives real close to you, one you could see on a real regular basis :) Hope this helps, and chin up dude plenty more fish in the sea :p

Well.. would you be willing to wait for her? Do you think she's worth the wait and the hassle? Do you really think it will work out between the two of you?

If your answers are yes then... go with your heart, but i'd still say don't bother

Back