LoZ Nes missing?

Frodo

Middle Earth Blows
Dec 26, 2006
Hobbiton
Wii Online Code
0416-2130-8046-9133
Hey guys,

Sorry if this question has been asked to death already but I have my Wii connected to the internet, it's on Wii Connect 24, and my shop channel seems to be getting updated with all the newest games each monday, but for some reason Legend of Zelda (the one for NES) isn't there. I live in North America, and I read on Wikipedia under the list of virtual console games released that Legend of Zelda has been released already.

Any help on this matter would be great

Thanks

It was released. I'd suggest going through your settings and doing a check for updates. You MAY be experiencing a broken patch. I'd also try and turn off the Wii (unplugging it from the wall) and plugging it back in. Then go into your settings and turn your Wii 24 on again and let it confirm a connection. This may update the Wii shop errors. Just suggestions, hope they work.

lmao blow on the cartridge

Make sure you're looking in the right area. If you go to the "Newest Additions" it only goes back so far. Have you tried looking by system or looking through the ENTIRE list? I seem to remember it actually being listed under T or Z or something, being weird to find.

CrowTRobot said:
Blow on the cartridge.
:lol::lol::lol:

Anyway...Not So Sure We Can Help You! Have You Looked In New Releases, List Alphabetically, And The NES Section?

if blowing doesnt help try wiggling it left to right while its down... you will get it to work... but the second you move your hand the screen will start to flash again....

hope you can play with one hand :)

I think I made the same mistake a few weeks ago. Take note that when veiwing the NES games (And others for that matter) that you have to click to scroll through multiple pages. They aren't all listed as well, and Zelda, being near the end of the alphabet, doesn't show on page 1 anymore.

Haha good old blowing on the cartridge....

Anyways, thanks alot to all who responded. Special thanks to Durabull for clueing me in to the multiple pages haha. What a silly mistake.

Anyways, that's all for now

Yup it's there along with a few other games I didn't know were on there.

Thanks again

Back