LoZ: OoT

Borch712ers

Deleted
Jan 1, 2007
Yes, I realize that this is the Wii gaming section. But I have tried posting many times in the GC section and you are lucky to get one reply there. If a mod really thinks it is rediculous to be posting this in this section, go ahead and move it. But I for one, do not think it is too much to ask.

So, I restarted playing OoT about a month ago (I dont play that much, probably like 4 hours a week. Anyway, that is beside the point and I am going to cut to the chase. I am having trouble finding the 10 BIG POES. I found 9 of them fairly easily, but this last one has given me the slip. I have spent well over an hour looking for this ONE POE.
Before you ask, I have already consulted many walk-through/ guides for the poes, and I still cant seem to find this last one. This is probably because of the generalities that the guides are written in (eg: It is by the tree that is by the rock...that doesnt help much does it?)

So...what I am asking you for is a detailed map/guide to find all 10 poes. This would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks again everyone.

Last edited:
Enjoy:

poemap2.jpg

Big Poe No. 1
The first Big Poe can be found in Northwest Hyrule Field. Head from the small stream in Northwest Hyrule Field towards Lon Lon Ranch to get the best shot.

Big Poe No. 2
Big Poe number two can be found near Hyrule Castle. Head from the bridge that leads to Kakariko Village towards Lon Lon Ranch to get the best shot.

Big Poe No. 3
Big Poe number three is found near the V Shaped wall outside of Lon Lon Ranch. Approach the outer corner of it from the south to get your best shot.

Big Poe No. 4
The fourth Big Poe is located just past the entrance to Kakariko Village. Head to the corner near the stream and head towards Hyrule Castle for your best opportunity to bag this poe.

Big Poe No. 5
The fifth Big Poe is located in South Hyrule Field in the trees. Head from the southern rock wall towards Kokiri Forest for your best shot at this one.

Big Poe No. 6
The sixth Big Poe is located near South Hyrule Field at a patch of bushes, near where the path ends. Head from the Lake Hylia entrance to the bush patch for your best shot.

Big Poe No. 7
Lucky number 7 can be found near the entrance to Gerudo Valley, along the pathway. Head from the south up the path for your best shot.

Big Poe No. 8
The eighth Big Poe is found at the tree near Gerudo Valley entrance. From the south, head up near the path towards the tree.

Big Poe No. 9
The ninth Big Poe is located near the tree in front of Lon Lon Ranch. Head from the eastern side of Lon Lon Ranch towards the Northwest corner of Hyrule Field.

Big Poe No. 10
The last Big Poe is found at the big grey rock in Hyrule Field, which happens to be near the third. Head from the north down towards the rock for your best shot on this one.

LINK: http://www.zeldalegacy.net/ocarina-time-big-poes.php

Last edited:
THANK YOU

I will attempt to find it tomorrow evening and will tell you if I do.

Borch712ers said:
THANK YOU

I will attempt to find it tomorrow evening and will tell you if I do.

EDIT: No, no, it is not tomorrow evening. Actually, its about 15 minutes after i made this post. I just couldnt wait to get that bastardly ghost. fyi it was #3, i had overlooked it. Thank you, though, because that map was just what I was looking for :smilewinkgrin: :yesnod: :smilewinkgrin:

DOUBLE EDIT: Mod please close.

Last edited:
LoZ: OoT on GC. Its the disk with 5 zelda games. Great buy, by the way.

Back