Lucario Anyone???

I found that Lucarios aerial down a is veryy effective, I don't know what Afo was saying in the other thread lol. Many times against opponents ( depending who it is ) . I will purposely launch my Lucario in the air and do one of two things .. a) aerial down a, orr i will do Lucarios veryy effective counter.

Is there a list of all his attacks anywhere? Like I know how to use them, but dont know exactly what some are/do.

Haven't unlcoked him yet, which is sad. Which stage in SSE can I get Lucario. Or how many brawls do I have to play to get him, I heard it is 100, I past 100 but still dont have him.

Yeah its true, Lucario has no crowd control... but hes so effective 1v1. Although, for some reason I have soo much trouble still with Snake and sometimes Ike/Marth..

yeh lucario is awesome and his aerials are some of the best in the game
although i believe his weakness is snake- taller, stronger, better range, faster, lower crouch, etc

teehee using double team against slow noobes is sooo fun!!!

I unlocked him today loving him and his final smash easy to control but you can see the effects

lucario takes a somewhat...different playstyle. instead of avoiding damage you have to welcome it and thats where most players go wrong. they believe they shouls take every hit in order to get strong enough when little increases at a time work better.

Suck playing Lucario. Only used him once and got KOd more than 4 times in 2 minutes.

Back