Lucario?

Extra Life Mushroom said:
Anyway it's good to have a rep for the mewtwo spot.

Was lucario a psychic/fighting type in the game? I can't remember. I haven't played pokemon in so many years

He is Steel/Fighting. So no, he is not REALLY a copy of Mewtwo.

but what steel/fighting move involves summoning a large ball of psychic energy? :lol:

He is a clone just a misplaced one. They didn't think too much into adding him to adequately represent his fighting style from the games. they just added him because he was on the most wanted list and gave him mewtwo's old moves.

He's just mewtwo in a different skin as far as we know for now.

If I'm wrong Tamat, then show me game play video of him using some unique
steel/fighting moves from the game.

Until you show proof, he is still a clone.

Extra Life Mushroom said:
but what steel/fighting move involves summoning a large ball of psychic energy? :lol:

He is a clone just a misplaced one. They didn't think too much into adding him to adequately represent his fighting style from the games. they just added him because he was on the most wanted list and gave him mewtwo's old moves.

He's just mewtwo in a different skin as far as we know for now.

If I'm wrong Tamat, then show me game play video of him using some unique
steel/fighting moves from the game.

Until you show proof, he is still a clone.

I think he uses Aura Sphere, which is a very same-looking attack as Shadow Ball. Though I have no proof, he's B> could be Bone Rush. That would suit him nice.
For myself, I can't do anything but to agree and disagree at the same time.
It's complicated to be 13...

Honestly Mewtwo had a lot of design flaws. He was super strong, but super slow. I think the reason they gave him such powerful super moves was to counterbalance the fact he couldn't melee for crap. Overall I understand their decision to scrap him and move on. I heard Ganon is in the game! Woot!

Ganonis in the game only he seems slower and a bit stronger.

His FSA is turning into beast ganon and running across the stage trampling anyone in his way. He also seems to run off the edge and then reappear when he was prior to initiating his FSA.

Tomatktchp said:
For myself, I can't do anything but to agree and disagree at the same time.
It's complicated to be 13...

Trust me. It doesn't ever get any easier. :sick:

not needed at all its OK that he is in their and it will make fanboys happy but im an old school kinda guy i still play my blue version i would have more respect for a tag team like hitmonchan and hitmonlee that do the same as pkm trainer and swap

you can complain about metroid but who else from metroid can the put in space pirates? to similar several bosses have been included just not pc mainly on their size it just wount work

agreed. the only PC in all but one of the games was samus. The hunters were playable in the DS game but they would be problematic for the SSE storyline.

They, like so many other characters in metroid, are better left as bosses.

i still think someone like toad should be in brawl over a new pkm and dont tell me he cant be just becouse peach used to use him or still does?

Back