Is Luigi a homosexual?

• Yes

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
my god, i mean seriously. Why should we even be bothering about this?
*EDIT that picture looks soo wrong for nintendo character's aimed at young fellas.

Last edited:
DRMARIO said:
luigi isnt gay! i mean, think about this.
I recently completed the new super mario bros on my ds lite, and i played as luigi, and at the VERY end, daisy kisses him, and luigi goes red in the face.
He isnt gay, nintendo is aimed at children aswell! and they wouldnt put a gay character in.

i agree with this fella. why would nintendo put a gay person as one of the main characters..... :rolleyes:

Icetrash said:
i agree with this fella. why would nintendo put a gay person as one of the main characters..... :rolleyes:
maybe Nintendo is trying to be more diverse in theyre games by having a homosexual character as a main character. but they would probably get someone like Jack Thompson on theyre butts so the fact that he is gay is "hidden".

Lol Stoukaph, u needed to do a poll on this thread cuz' it seems there's a split decision. I'm on the "he is gay" side just to let u know. Maybe this will be Miyamoto's last words as he's dying:lol:

To those who don't think there would be a gay character in a mario game, may I draw your attention to The First edition US game manual for Super Mario Bros. 2, Birdo may not be gay but s/he's a transexual.

But I have to say Luigi straight, I mean he's clearly in love with Princess Daisy...

Leviathan said:
To those who don't think there would be a gay character in a mario game, may I draw your attention to The First edition US game manual for Super Mario Bros. 2, Birdo may not be gay but s/he's a transexual.

But I have to say Luigi straight, I mean he's clearly in love with Princess Daisy...
what do you mean birdo is a transexual? and how is luigi clearly in love with daisy?

Mr_Stoukaph said:
what do you mean birdo is a transexual? and how is luigi clearly in love with daisy?

"He thinks he is a girl and he spits eggs from his mouth. He'd rather be called 'Birdetta.'" That was in the US first Edition manual for Super Mario Bros. 2, later editions removed the "Birdetta" sentence...

And as for Daisy and Luigi, I guess that's just my feeling on the matter but in SSBM her Bio trophy does say "After her appearance in Mario Golf, some gossips started portraying her as Luigi's answer to Mario's Peach."

Leviathan said:
"He thinks he is a girl and he spits eggs from his mouth. He'd rather be called 'Birdetta.'" That was in the US first Edition manual for Super Mario Bros. 2, later editions removed the "Birdetta" sentence...

And as for Daisy and Luigi, I guess that's just my feeling on the matter but in SSBM her Bio trophy does say "After her appearance in Mario Golf, some gossips started portraying her as Luigi's answer to Mario's Peach."

i agree with leviathan.....

maybe Nintendo is just confused about genders. maybe luigi's gay, maybe yoshi is a female (a male that lays eggs? come on people!). i thought birdo was a girl. shes pink, shoots eggs, and has a bow! when did you think she was a boy?

birdo is supposed to be yoshi's female counter part. maybe even "his" girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back