Luigi Sig - First sig in a month

KCBlack

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
I'm kinda a photoshop-a-holic. I used to bust new sigs out every day almost. But since I got the Wii and have been preoccupied by this one girl (whom I just dumped thank god) plus school, I haven't really bothered with sigs or any other work. I decided I needed to preserve whatever skill I had, and so I made this:

luigirectvv9.png

I currently lost my brush folder, so there's no brushes in here besides the default. It's really simple, and I focused more on colors and lighting than heavily brushing it. Comments please.

KCBlack said:
I'm kinda a photoshop-a-holic. I used to bust new sigs out every day almost. But since I got the Wii and have been preoccupied by this one girl (whom I just dumped thank god) plus school, I haven't really bothered with sigs or any other work. I decided I needed to preserve whatever skill I had, and so I made this:

luigirectvv9.png

I currently lost my brush folder, so there's no brushes in here besides the default. It's really simple, and I focused more on colors and lighting than heavily brushing it. Comments please.
Gorgeous sig. The second Luigi sig to amaze me in 24 hours. I love how it looks simplistic yet detailed at the same time. Black background, blurring into green, with 'swooshes' around Luigi.

9/10.

Hotspur Warrior said:
Gorgeous sig. The second Luigi sig to amaze me in 24 hours. I love how it looks simplistic yet detailed at the same time. Black background, blurring into green, with 'swooshes' around Luigi.

9/10.
Thanks a lot. ^^

EDIT:
Widescreen boarder and diff text:
luigiwidescrnro6.png

Better?

Last edited:
WiiWouldLike2Play said:
psh 20/10 hah. i love luigi! but wario owns all. muahaha.. lol ^_^
Lol I agree, but I already made a mario and wario sig, so luigi was next. XD

I enjoy it much more than mine. I had also stepped away from PS for a long time, and my sig is the first in maybe 3 months. I'll be getting into my groove sooner or later though.

You're going to need a border for that, no? That's my only concern with it. The rest is beautiful.

9/10

EDIT : I see the widescreen border version....well done

Last edited:
V3)
luigipngmt4.png

And it has a widescreen boarder (black bars at top and bottom; thin). I'm not a huge fan of traditional box boarders.

Kedarshashi said:
bravo and the Kakashi one i gave it a 7/10 look at my comments in ur other thread
Thanks. I'll be sure to look.

Back