Luigis mansion 2!!

LuigiFreak

WiiChat Member
Mar 5, 2012
New Mexico
[video=youtube;I-xVPaDUR18]http://youtu.be/I-xVPaDUR18[/video] well from wat ive gathered the plot of the story seems to be that proffessor E. Gadd has continued researching ghosts and needs luigi to go to several different mansions to discover, research, and destroy all ghost scum lol. i think nintendo will execute the creation of this second installment greatly just as they create almost all their games with the same level of greatness. well wat do u guys think? will it be a bust or a piece of art that really shouldnt even be touched? haha

Wasn't a big fan of Weegee's Mansion 1, so I've got no plans to buy it. Reviews might change my mind, but probably not.

Can't say I doubt Ninty could make 2 a much better game than 1 though.

i dont even know what to write. haha... u didnt like the weegee mansion:sick: .. like.. wat?

Luigi's Mansion was iffy but I will say I liked the game simply because
it didn't have Mario as the main character and involved him saving that stupid ass princess.

This game shall go on my potentially purchase list of 3DS games....
****...which reminds me...ANIMAL CROSSING 3DS!!! I FORGOT!!! O_________________O!

Loved the first mansion. A shame that I had to play as some green guy. Otherwise, very fun experience.

I liked Luigi's Mansion, however; I hope they re-make it (Or preferably a bundle with the LM2) for Nintendo 3DS on the basis that they originally made it for 3D. Since the game was already made they just sold it in its 2D form.

Back