Luigi's Mansion to Get Sequel?

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
According to wii.nintendolife. Luigi's Mansion might have a sequal for wii after all, and it might have wifi.

Dear Nintendo, please make this happen

Nintendo files new trademark

The internet rumour mill is whirring up a notch today following the news that Nintendo has filed a new trademark for Luigi’s Mansion.

Currently the two most popular theories are that either a sequel of the Gamecube launch title is being made for the Wii or that the game is being re-released as part of the New Play Control! series. Either way, we’re quite excited at the prospect of hoovering up a few more ghosts and ghouls using the Wii Remote to control Professor E. Gadd’s signature invention.

heres the link gamerzines.com.

About time, is what I say. Either a sequel or a NPC version is long overdue. Luigi's Mansion will be interesting to play on the Wii... I'm looking forward to busting some more portrait ghosts.

Also, is it just me, or did everyone have trouble figuring out how to capture Lydia?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I would continue with all those exclimation marks but it would be useless to just say that. Ugh, i was wondering why they never made a 2. I wonder why its going to have wi-fi...hmm, there must be a lot of improvments. Well, this is the third actuall luigi game.:)

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I would continue with all those exclimation marks but it would be useless to just say that. Ugh, i was wondering why they never made a 2. I wonder why its going to have wi-fi...hmm, there must be a lot of improvments. Well, this is the third actuall luigi game.:)

mario is missing sucked on topic:i will buy this and see how good wifi is

I love Luigi's Mansion but this new version on wii is tight...but why wifi? maybe a stupid leader board or w/e its called. and why wasn't this sooner? like y didn't Big N think about making the Game cube Luigi's Manson with the new wii controls, the wii is perfect for this and shooters why not take advantage if the wii controls, just aim and shoot.

Last edited:
I think NPC will be out before anything, especially given what's being worked on already.

But thats not to say we won't see it (Pikmin NPC and Pikmin 3 announcement just before?). Or in the case of Donkey Kong, we might just get new controls and nothing else.

I'd be interested in a sequel or NPC nonetheless.

I love Luigi's Mansion but this new version on wii is tight...but why wifi? maybe a stupid leader board or w/e its called. and why wasn't this sooner? like y didn't Big N think about making the Game cube Luigi's Manson with the new wii controls, the wii is perfect for this and shooters why not take advantage if the wii controls, just aim and shoot.

There could always be a new feature we dont know about, and that is what the wi-fi is for. Or like mario and sonic in the olympic games, its just high scrores..-___-.

Dear Nintendo, please make this happen
Dear Nintendo, please do NOT make this happen. the first one was crap, why do people want a sequal?

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

J/K shadow.:lol:.

Back