Lure Fishing

guantagan

WiiChat Member
Jan 21, 2007
Since everyone always asks how do i go fishing in a boat. I will tell you how. Once you have finished the third temple. Zant will appear and put the spirit away and minda helps but she get injured. Who will then have to go o princess zleda. She will give minda her powers and then you must o to north faren woods to the scared grove to get the master sword. Once you have it you will be able to turn into a wolf any time, And warp at wap points. Warp to zoras domain. Then go down until you g to upper zpras river. Once there, There is a howling stone go to it and go south there will be a sign saying henas fishing lessons beginners welcome. Go in the door and then go into teh house. She will give you the first round free with a guide. If you ever want to do it again you have to pay 20 or 30 ruppees for alone and 100 for a guide. There you go so i ope i wont see a bunch of people say how do i fish in the big lake thing with a boat. I hope this helps goo luck!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

pleas sticky this so people wont keep asking that question

More harrassment?

Anyway, I do not think this needs to be stickied as that what are search bar is for, therefore people needing to know (like me) just use the search button for it.

Thanks for the info

Back