Luring the cat to the shop - Help!

Marc

SuperWii
Mar 8, 2007
York
Wii Online Code
4103-3191-5795-3127
I'll probably get told this has been covered and to search, but I didn't find anything upon searching. If anyone has a link to a thread it was covered in great!

My problem:

I've caught a fish and got the cat to follow me to the shop. When I go inside though the cat goes back to the stream.

What am I doing wrong?

That's weird, I think you have to catch 2 fish with the cat nearby. He will come and grab them and run back to the shop, you don't need to lure him. If it still doesn't work, try and IGN walkthrough.

Cheers, I'll give it a go next time I'm on!

no, if the cat is following you, you've done that part right, but you dont go through the front door. you have to sneak in a window. if you are looking at the front door, go to the right of the building and you'll be able to jump up and through the window...

please dont forget to hit the green mushroom... i'm new here. :wink:

Last edited:
Thanks I'll give it a go.

Mushroom pressed.

just kick it along the floor, well thats what i done

lol

sorry but i cant actually remember but i think the guy above is right

i catched a fish and then the second time i did it the cat ran off wiv it and went into the shop, the bastard!

Like other people said you catch a fish and wave it about to get it's attention then catch another one and it will grab it and run away...I'm not too sure what someone was going on about jumping through windows but that isn't necessary lol. If you remember what the woman said..the cat only ran away to get a fish so getting the fish is all you need to do.

Right, I'll try that first then, seen as though thats where the cat will be!

I don't know if you already did it, but what I did (and was IMO very easy) was catch a second fish and when Link is holding it up, press B to drop it (it says "Press A to throw this back" or something. Don't.) The cat should grab it and run back to the store.

This was taken off the offical strategy guide: you'll see Sera's cat nearby. Drop a line and catch a couple of fish the cat will steal the second one and take it to sera's shop

Yes lol! Catching a second fish seems the way to go!

Back