!!M, Wii's instant messenger?

Bulldogxx831

Boredom at it's best
Nov 5, 2006
Wii Online Code
4046-8847-6412-2793
:yikes: :yikes: I hope this comes out soon if at all. I've read it a couple of times and if I didn't want it to be true so bad I would have said RUMOR immediatly. But I am just too syched.

Source

Like an instant messenger. Just like AIM or MSN or Skype or whatever else you use.:smilewinkgrin: look at the source.

that sweet i hope u can actually do that or talk to them like on the 360 accept for those retarded kids who just sit and do nothing and talk

If it was something like aim how would you type? It would get kind of annoying clicking on letters after a while. Id imagine something like a wireless key board you would plug into the usb port.

That would be nice if you could use a wireless keyboard for that. I bought a wireless keyboard for my computer but it also came with a USB adapter so i can use it with my ps2 so if same with Wii that would be awesome!

you notice that '!!M' looks like IM... maybe the I is white though, look at the wii logo version of it, a upper case I inversed between the two '!!' ? maybe I am seeing things, still seems obvious that it is suppose to be IM though.

well newer updates will have the use of USB keyboard soo that would be good the thing i want this to realli have is compatibility with AIM so i can talk to all my friends n stuff cuz not too many friends have a wii...they think ps3 is good...(its sad.,...)

Back