:mad: at Everybody Votes Channel

FWELR

Bonds Passes Hank 8/7/07
Feb 17, 2007
California
Wii Online Code
5926-3597-6847-7270
Is it just me or does anybody else here feel that the Everybody Votes Channel is being misused in every sense and fashion? I mean, who cares who would rather like to see Albert Einstein or Thomas Edison. I realize the Wii is aimed more at the family as a whole, but how about asking: Should we release Metroid 2 or Metroid 3 first? There would be some practicallity in it this way. Am I alone here?

i think its just random-ized IMO

basically, its not going to ask about nintendo based products because of general interest. its geared towards questions that can virtually relate to everyone. however, i do find myself asking the same question that you just did. i mean honestly, do I really care about who brushes their teeth after breakfast or before? (and yes that was a real question! :yikes: i picked before)

in any event, i do agree that more people should submit nintendo related questions but youre going to see alot of nonsense things instead.

thats just the way the cookie crumbles

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i think its just random-ized IMO

basically, its not going to ask about nintendo based products because of general interest. its geared towards questions that can virtually relate to everyone. however, i do find myself asking the same question that you just did. i mean honestly, do I really care about who brushes their teeth after breakfast or before? (and yes that was a real question! :yikes: i picked before)

in any event, i do agree that more people should submit nintendo related questions but youre going to see alot of nonsense things instead.

thats just the way the cookie crumbles

That's Pretty Much It...:thumbsup:

It's Just Random Questions...

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
That's Pretty Much It...:thumbsup:

It's Just Random Questions...

yeah, but you can submit a question every day (or more if you turn it up one day). i think we should start a group that makes about 35,000 of the same question every day relating to the VC to make sure it gets on.

FWELR said:
yeah, but you can submit a question every day (or more if you turn it up one day). i think we should start a group that makes about 35,000 of the same question every day relating to the VC to make sure it gets on.

considering we dont have 35K members, it would be really hard to do. plus, you see how many people vote on that thing? its a lot! its actually quite suprising.

in any event, it wouldnt even make a dent to submit it which is a shame. i think nintendo has its own ideas of what it wants and how to reach the public opinion.

i honestly at first never even thought "everyone votes" was a tool to determine future wii consumer reports until i started reading the thread about when it started (nintendos evil plan to figure out what people like about the wii when one of the first questions was about color lol). just gotta take it for what it is. a game of probability and to know what everyone else thinks :)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
considering we dont have 35K members, it would be really hard to do. plus, you see how many people vote on that thing? its a lot! its actually quite suprising.

in any event, it wouldnt even make a dent to submit it which is a shame. i think nintendo has its own ideas of what it wants and how to reach the public opinion.

i honestly at first never even thought "everyone votes" was a tool to determine future wii consumer reports until i started reading the thread about when it started (nintendos evil plan to figure out what people like about the wii when one of the first questions was about color lol). just gotta take it for what it is. a game of probability and to know what everyone else thinks :)

well, you can vote more than once a day... you just have to set your wii forward one day and it can vote again. but yeah, this is really a shame. ah well, more Zelda: OoT. im playing it for the first time and i just got through the deku tree. (i just started yesterday, gimme a break.)

FWELR said:
well, you can vote more than once a day... you just have to set your wii forward one day and it can vote again. but yeah, this is really a shame. ah well, more Zelda: OoT. im playing it for the first time and i just got through the deku tree. (i just started yesterday, gimme a break.)

:lol: i wouldnt go and take the time with the time adjustments. ill just like i said take it for what it is :)

good luck with OOT! i played from memory, i finished the game over the weekend. certain things believe it or not and im ashamed to say i had to go to zelda.com and check out the walkthrough :( im embarrassed already! i had problems with the water temple! for shame i know.

have fun

well u know nintendo have to think for the family to make the money.
But honestly being angry at something aint gona change it, its gona be there forever so theres no point in tryin 2 change it.
But i see where ur coming from

everybody votes channel will eventualy move away from stupid, pointless dog or cat questions and more towards a useful market research tool. The "better off" or "worse off" question is a good example.

i like the stupid questions u find out about other people its kinda cool

i wouldnt be disappointed with a few video game questions but i think it would b lame if thats all they asked

i like how it is now

maybe if they had follow up questions that would b cool
and some how linking them

and finding out that most people that have a wii brush their teeth after breakfast

and on top of giving ur opinion u can guess what other people think

a question like who do people like better mario or link would b a great question but if u ask a question like that it might not apply to every 1

i think they have to put questions that everyone could answer

what if some1 doesnt like mario or link

but if they ask if u have a dog or a cat every1 has an answer

I think/hope the Everybody votes channel is just in it's early stages, they may be testing stuff out and find a more "useful" meaning for it.

Until then I don't mind voting about silly every-day stuff like do ppl like spinach!?

Haha what if they come out with REAL personal questions! That's when it will get super fun!

Are you gay or straight?
Have you cheated before?
Do you pay taxes?
Have you killed anyone before?
Are you male or female?
Are you Ugly or Hot?

Anymore? People add to this! Haha.

hahahaha yeah those would be funny imagine most people dont pay their taxes or better yet most people think their hot hahaha

r u a tits or ass man?

hahaha jk

but racier questions would b fun

These polls are getting kind of lame, and very vague! Some questions like, "What VC game do you want to see next?" Are welcomed. A character battle like gamefaqs would also own! Nintendo needs to bump up the creativity on this channel. I feel like I'm watching a CNN news poll.

Back