Madden 07 controls

northskateboards

WiiChat Member
Dec 8, 2006
I was just wondering for the people who have played madden 07 do u know what button it is to call a timeout without having to push pause and select timeout

don't think there is one... i tried many possibilities but have yet to succeed into calling a timeout without having to goto the menu screen ^_^;;

maybe they just disabled it =\ i was hoping it would have been the - button but it's not :crazy:

yeah i thought it would have been the - button to it sucks that there isnt because it takes more time to push pause and call timeout and sometimes you cant click on it till a few seconds later

and one more question can u call an audible on offense or even defense

northskateboards said:
yeah i thought it would have been the - button to it sucks that there isnt because it takes more time to push pause and call timeout and sometimes you cant click on it till a few seconds later

and one more question can u call an audible on offense or even defense

Word on the street is, the game comes with a manual that lists controls.

eh... i read the manual, no timeout

and you can audible in offense by highlighting the quarterback and holding down A until options show

I like when the Qb would start talking.. I wish there was a option to have him talk more...Instead of justing saying Hut Hut lol

Is this game fun? Is it any better (control and gameplay-wise, I don't care about graphics) compared to the Xbox and Playstation versions?

when i am picking an offensive play there is this annoying little yellow cirlce with a number 1 in it going across the screen. does anyone know what this is and how to shut it off?

Back