Madden 07 having trouble hiking the ball

bdrains2003

Got Wii?
Dec 7, 2006
PHOENIX,AZ
Wii Online Code
1761-3278-8320-2280
I hate to ask but does anyone have any tips for hiking the ball or maybe Im just doing it wrong.I thought I was supposed to flip the Wii Mote upwards but its not working to great and these delay of game calls are killing me.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.:eek:

I'm not sure what you are doing wrong. Make sure to turn the remote from a level position upward toward your chest.

omg thats like the easist part of the game........the big hits kinda pissed me off though....

madden is really intuitive to play, but you have to get the big hits and stiff arms JUST right. errors will result in no feedback.

Yeah, you just move the controller up. You're not literally moving the entire controller directly up, are you?

1) Make sure the controller is parallel to the floor.
2) Move the controller towards you so that it becomes perpendicular to the floor.
3) Make sure you do it fairly quickly.

tonyr1988 said:
Yeah, you just move the controller up. You're not literally moving the entire controller directly up, are you?

1) Make sure the controller is parallel to the floor.
2) Move the controller towards you so that it becomes perpendicular to the floor.
3) Make sure you do it fairly quickly.

Thanks for the info. I was lifting the controller instead of flicking it upward.
Working great now though. Mastering the big hits and swatting of the ball seems like its going to take some practice.

Back