Madden 07 or Madden 08

v13tpr1d3707

WiiChat Member
May 14, 2007
Hi, I was thinking about getting Madden 08, but after reading the reviews it got i thought about just getting Madden 07. But I like how Madden 08 has the new features like drawing during the replay and the franchise and party mode. I don't know which one I want.
What should I get, Madden 07 or 08.

i'm in the same boat as to buying 07 or 08. Not sure now. I can get 07 for like $30 instead of the $55 for 08. I've only played any Madden game a handful of times. Oh the dilema

I'd

I'd say get 07 if you dont want online I am sure EA will fix online and they should come out with a patch if they want to keep there sales up for next year...... other then online its almost identical with o7 except some create-stuff and some little detail like graphics are slightly different but I'd choose '08 personally

Madden 08 is definitely better, updated rosters, some new features, including TONS of new minigames, and improved gameplay, like the fixed kicking feature. I would only get Madden 07 if I was tight on money since its probably really cheap now that 08 is out.

How do you patch a console game?
It's not a computer game that you can download stuff to your hd

^^^^Simple, they release a patch on the console's internet system.

6ix said:
^^^^Simple, they release a patch on the console's internet system.

That's a slippery slope for a console with so little internal memory. The online issue, if there is one, could probably be resolved on the EA side.

Get 08, the rosters will be more updated and if it really does feature improve kicking that would be a big sell for me as the kicking in 07 was difficult to get the hang of, even I kept my wiimote straight I still seemed to slice the ball.

Ya I Was Gonna G3et Madden 08 But All Of The Sudden I Couldent Get Online So No Thanks

Back