Madden 07 Tips?

hearthenry

WiiChat Member
Feb 6, 2007
hey, i just got madden nfl 07 and i was wondering if there are any tips/tricks that can help my improve my offense/defense.
thanx

Play with lots of different people if you can. Everyone plays differently. I thought I was pretty good because I could beat the computer pretty easily, then I played my friend Sandra.

I know what you mean. I'm good at beating the COM but when my cousin comes over its much different. Me and my cousin Kevin always keep going at it in Rush Attack(on the PS2).

Tacos said:
Play with lots of different people if you can. Everyone plays differently. I thought I was pretty good because I could beat the computer pretty easily, then I played my friend Sandra.

This is the best advice. And the best way to do this, in my opinion,
is to get Madden07 for PC and play online. I know, no one wants to spend any more money, but PC graphics blow the next gen systems away. Online play is free. You can use controller or keyboard. I am a master with the keyboard which you would think as a handicap for madden. PC version is like $30. Nothing beats playing the people online. I can go to my friends house and beat everyone there and Im not even used to their PS2 or Xbox controllers.

NOW, I dont want to Jack your thread, so please read the madden thread im starting titled: Madden07 Questions and Opinions when you get a chance.

Back