Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

madden 07

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by Thizzlefry, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Thizzlefry

Thizzlefry Grape Side Gritta

Wii Friend Code: 0279-8771-6180-3444
    0279-8771-6180-3444
    Hey eRRRone,
    In Madden 07 I'm having a lot of trouble being on defense. I can stop running plays alright, but almost every time the offense throws up the ball I can't swat it away or nothin, well at least not very easily. Anyways my question is when the QB throws the ball to a receiver should I press A to switch to the guy thats defending that receiver and then try to swat it away? or should I not press A at all and just do the swatting motion before the ball gets to his hands? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I guess I'm just kinda confused...:idea:

2. Kepa

Kepa WiiChat Member

Try both ways, find out, and tell us :D

If it were me I'd just let the computer get it unless I was already in the vicinity, or the guy covering the receiver, in which case I'd do the swatting motion (I always play SS, it's just a habit).

3. doug52

doug52 Overly Strong Right Arm

Im with you on this kepa, although I usually take control of either a nose tackle or one of the tackles if im running a 4-3. What helps a lot, actually, is right when the ball is getting to the reciever, switch to the closest secondary player to the ball, and hit the B button quickly. I deflect tons of passes this way, and get a lot of interceptions especially with DeAngelo Hall, my franchise player!

4. Thizzlefry

Thizzlefry Grape Side Gritta

Wii Friend Code: 0279-8771-6180-3444
    0279-8771-6180-3444
    How does that work out? Isn't B dive? lol