Madden 07

WiiWillWin

d(-_-)b Thumbs up.
Feb 6, 2007
I have Wario ware and excite truck and ive been really bored with them.I want a good solid game not just a minigame and racing genre.Is it worth it to buy madden 07? Are controls not too complex and annoying? Do the graphics look like ****? How does it look like on hd(pics greatly appreciated).How fun is it?

thanks

Yes Get it !. It didnt take me long to catch on with the controls, just do the learning mode. The graphics dont bother me. Its so much fun. I love playing it. i hope 08 has online play b/c that would top it off. But the controls r fun, to hike, throw, tackle everything. !!!!!!!!!!

At times this game, visually, looks twice as bad as Madden 07 for the Gamecube. However, the controls are stellar. If you don't mind the shabby graphics, you will enjoy this game. Great depth.

I love it, uninstalled it off my pc just cause the controller so much fun. Try puttin in on widescreen, It zooms out a lil I think makes it look better and you can see your recievers better.

The gameplay is good but the menu system is pretty counterintuitive and slow. Not that that's a huge deal I suppose. Also if you don't know too much about the game itself it can be confusing, the manual leaves an awful lot to be desired...

I love Madden. The gameplay controls are great. The menus are a bit slow at times, especially when using the remote as a pointer, but using the analog stick to navigate the menus works much better. The gameplay more than makes up for the menu shortcomings. I say this is a definite for any one who remotely likes football.

Back