Madden '07

Mais

Wii Owner
Nov 14, 2006
Madden '07 is going to be the other game I buy for the Wii (Twlight Princess of course is the 1st). I REALLY WISH THEY WOULD HAVE AN NCAA '07 FOOTBALL GAME INSTEAD, THOUGH!! What are your all's initial thoughts? I think the integretion of the Wiimote and the nunchuck is gonna be fantastic. While I understand the sports games on the Wii are always going to be lacking because of the graphics factor, I'm still excited for some more interactive gameplay that the 360 and the PS3 just cant offer.

You will probably just have to wait until next season but I am with you. And I am looking forward to seeing how these new football games play on the new motion controllers.

I dunno if you've seen these but check out the movies here. Madden NFL 07 for Wii Movies - Madden NFL 07 Movies - Madden NFL 07 Videos - Madden NFL 07 Trailers

Watch the "Madden NFL 07 Official Movie 1" and "Madden NFL 07 Official Movie 2" They give some insight on the controls for Madden '07 and exactly how they used the motion sensor capabilities of the Wii-mote and nunchuck in gameplay. These two videos are the soul reason I'm not just going with Twilight Princess on release day and being done with it.

Is NCAA 07 going to come out for the Wii? I've noticed that they haven't come out with the NCAA line for Nintendo in a while.

Madden '07 is great on the Wii. The controls feel very natural and are easy to get the hang of. I've heard some people complain about kicking - I haven't had a single problem at all with it. There's some cool little fun things that make you look retarded that you have to do, too :). Ex) When someone's trying to tackle you, and they can't, to break the tackle, you have to drum the controllers - the earlier and faster you drum, the greater chance you'll break free...you have to wave your arm up in the air to call a fair catch, and other cool motion controls.

The multiplayer mini-games are also pretty cool. 2-on-2 is one of the coolest. Old-school "one-mississippi, two-mississippi...." count (which you can "cheat" and say faster by drumming the controllers :D).

Very fun game, alone or with friends. Graphics are the only thing that PS3 and 360 have the advantage on, and the extra gameplay makes it feel like a whole new game, not Madden '06 with better graphics and different people.

Back