Madden 08 help

manifest

WiiChat Member
Mar 28, 2008
How do i look at someone elses play online i can figure it out they always do it to me.

You can look at other people's play in Madden??? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a huge part of the game? Suprise.

hmm

When im on line people read my play if im on def and there on offense they pull up my defensive play or offense play art.So dont tell me u cant doit your obviously a newbie too.

oh ya

so far all other wii games suck unless you like mario wich wich i do ....lol jk...my 4 year old can play that crap.Play a real game and you obviously suck at madden.

Alright just for that crack, I'm not helping you. And please, why did you buy the Wii if all you were going to do was play Madden?? It's ten times better on the PS3 and 360.

Well I played Madden 08 on 360 and it kicked ass, as did I, I was tired of beating the **** out of noobs that never heard of a thing called passing lol all they would do is run the ball go like 3 or 4 yards and get mad and turn off their 360s' so they couldn't face the agony of defeat, I own at Madden 08 but it was personally a waste of $50 becuase I played it through the season in one day, played online, pwned at online and have never played it since. Plus this is Wiichat.com not 360chat.com or sumtin talk about the Wii on Wiichat.com hence the Name it actually says Wii in the site name in case you did not notice!

hmmm

I have the 360 as well but i figured it out but i also have a (kid) so the wii is more for her i only play sports on it.IDIOT.

Alright I'm not posting here anymore, but I have no way of knowing if you have a kid or not therefore I'm not an idiot as defined by you. I now understand why you have a Wii and not a 360/PS3.

As said by nice wii, "mellow" from this point forth. :lol:

Back