Madden 08 problem?

infaredx2

WiiChat Member
Apr 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
3360-7089-7767-6047
Hello,

I am having a problem with my Madden 08 when I pass. It sometimes does not throw the ball, so I am doing the throwing motion 4 or 5 times. Then I get sacked and the message "Late Pass" pops up in the lower left hand corner. I get this problem at lease 1 or 2 times a drive. Is anyone else experiencing these problems?

you have to actually let go of the wiimote, literally throwing it

i find the best way to pass is with the wrist strap off, and throwing the wii-mote where you want the ball. it has to hit the tv.
:lol:

certainly it could be your wii-mote, i dunno if it needs batteries or there's something blocking the sensor, but it's probably just the general madden problem of throwing too late. your qb goes into a 'getting sacked' motion before actual contact -- so no tom brady passes.

im still getting comfortable with passing in wii madden. im staying on pro until i feel comfortable enough to return to my former all-madden glory. meanwhile, i'm figuring out my favorite fantasy draft players are, and getting an idea for my perfect draft. it's what gives me the edge against my buddy in our franchise mode :smilewinkgrin: also taking the time to analyse which stats for which positions work best for me. awr or spd? str or acc? btk or agi?

keep at it, and if you're still having problems, talk more about it w/us.

i find the best way to pass is with the wrist strap off, and throwing the wii-mote where you want the ball. it has to hit the tv.

Yup that really helps me out :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back