Madden 08 Wii. RENT or BUY?

SunS-HVAC

WiiChat Member
Jan 25, 2008
Wii Online Code
2542-7085-9902-5217
I have played madden on ps2. How is madden on the Wii? Post any HELP.

Rent it first
Cos renting doesnt cost much
So if you dont like it then you dont have to buy :D

Madden 08 is good on the Wii, controls work well, it has online play and it doesn't look too bad visual wise. Worth a buy if you like most Madden games.

I hated it when i first got it (Because the controls needed some time to get used to) But after i got used to it it was amazing!!!. I love the controls know the best of the best. But im styll wonderin why the rams are the best team Then the patriots.

it seriously depends what you like, latesly there have been lots of people online and the game is very fun.

i'de say its really up to you, i know its no help but meh..

Buy, definitely. Great game, the wii Madden games have the best and most fun controls. Lots of little glitches are in the game though, but its still playable.

Buy it! I hate video game sports yet this one feels a lot like playing which made it way more fun. The online play doesn't user friend codes and it keeps stats too!

rent first

this years madden doesn't have create a player/team, SS mode and franchise are basically the same as in 07

in my opinion madden 08 is very similar to last years madden with an addition of online play

thank all of you. I think I will buy the game.

Id rent it first.

There seems to be mixed emotions as to whether madden on the wii is good or bad. You either love the controlls or hate the controlls.

Tbh, i hate the controlls. But your opinion is what matters.

Back