MADDEN 08 WILL have online *CONFIRMED*!!!!!!!

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
I AM SOOO Happy. I was hopeing it would and it will!!! SWEET.... I have 07 and love it and 08 will rock.. i always wanted to play Madden online, now this Augest, it will come true.. Summer 07 will rock!!

http://gonintendo.com/?p=18255#comments

Nintendo Power info breakdown
Some bits of info from the latest issue…

-More details on Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 games. The theater/cell phone game has you picking up/putting down your phone as the usher comes into the theater. The objective is to get the other rabbids caught. Another game has you carrying a sandwich to the Rabbid Godfather. If you drop the sandwich you lose.

- Geometry Wars: Galaxies will be a Wii/DS exclusive

- Blog updates at Smash Bros Brawl site when it revamps (we talked about this one already)
- Exclusive Soul Calibur Legends info next month

- First look at Umbrella Chronicles, and talk of Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition. The portions of the Resident Evil 4 that have been added from the PS2 version are being revamped graphically to match the Cube engine.

- Madden 08 screenshot shows online lobby and leaderboard, as well as Miis. Most likely for avatar use.

Reviews:

Mario Party 8 - 7.5
Mortal Kombat - 8.0
Pirates of the Caribbean: AWE - 4.5
Spider-man 3 - 6.0

I was just about to post this! This is really good news. I had my mind set on the 360 version but now it's deffinately going to be a tough choice.

It also means that EA and other third party games will most likely be given online play. I can't wait!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! It said that there was a screen shot of online lobby were is it?

Alllright this is great news, im glad its online It will be my first online Madden as well CANT WAIT!!!!

Are you SERIOUS!? THIS is GREAT. I am not a huge Madden fan, but the reason I am happy is because I hope this means that most 08 sports games will be online. If they are all online I will get:

Tiger Woods 08
Madden 08
MLB...? 08
SDvR 08

And maybe even more. So do you guys think that this means most third party sports games will be online? I am really hoping Smackdown vs Raw is online, that would be awsome (if youve seen the video you know what I am talking about). I probably wont buy any sports games unless they are online, Im a huge conservatist.

Awsome, hopefully the mass platform online games (such as Madden) won't be limited with the online play. They should have it all together by now.

Ya, probobly just avatar Miis. Kind of like XBL with the accounts that store user-specific date. Same thing here.
A cheat-code to use Miis would be cool though, even if the heads were just paisted on the bodys will a few animations.

i can be the Giants online!! except i wont have tiki barber..... what do u mean? miis on the head? for what????....

Back