Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Madden 08

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by edward, Jan 3, 2008.

1. edward

edward WiiChat Member

What is the deal with this game? It's terrible. I am 104-18 on Xbox 360 live, but I cant even get a ****ing pass off in the Wii version. The QB is pressured every single time about 1 second after the snap, can't even think about PA, hes hit right after the fake. And when the approaching defender gets withing about 2 yards, the game won't even let you throw the ball. Also, it throws all over the place. Example... I'll throw the ball left on a slant route right, but the game passes it to the RB who is about 1 yard behind the line. WTF? I could sit here and say a million other things that are bad about this game (jukes, audibles, spins, jumps) but I won't.

Kicking too, takes like 3 attempts to get a kick off. This is the worst game I've ever bought. Thought it would be cool, but it's terrible.

What am I doing wrong here? I've tried to re-position my sensor thinking that might be a problem, nothing. Like I said I can dominate at Madden 08 Xbox, but this game seems impossible. It would be nice if they would let you play with the classic controller. :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

2. swordkirby

swordkirby Kirby's path follower

I've heard it was bad too. you could always sell it to gamestop or somewhere.

3. WiiRuler75

WiiRuler75 Wii Rockstar

Well, I have this game too, and the controls work fine for me. The kicks are easy, and I can pass to the right receiver every time.

4. T3kNi9e

T3kNi9e Conquistador

I thought the Wii version was supposed to be good. If you go to madden fan websites they like the PS2/Xbox/Wii version better, well... not all of them, but alot of them do. I never really played Madden 08 on live because there's a delay which pisses me off. I dont know if its my DSL or if its Madden.

5. sarasota

sarasota Let the Wii pwnage begin.

I haven't had one problem with it, other than a bit of lag online, but the controls work perfectly for me, no problems......

6. dandwr

dandwr WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 1688-8265-5348-7301
    1688-8265-5348-7301
    Same here. Only played two games online because I get major lag plus it often crashes with me :mad5:

7. sarasota

sarasota Let the Wii pwnage begin.

Yeah no crash here, but the lag is terrible at times......well, pretty much through the whole experience *LOL*