Madden 08

edward

WiiChat Member
Oct 10, 2007
What is the deal with this game? It's terrible. I am 104-18 on Xbox 360 live, but I cant even get a ****ing pass off in the Wii version. The QB is pressured every single time about 1 second after the snap, can't even think about PA, hes hit right after the fake. And when the approaching defender gets withing about 2 yards, the game won't even let you throw the ball. Also, it throws all over the place. Example... I'll throw the ball left on a slant route right, but the game passes it to the RB who is about 1 yard behind the line. WTF? I could sit here and say a million other things that are bad about this game (jukes, audibles, spins, jumps) but I won't.

Kicking too, takes like 3 attempts to get a kick off. This is the worst game I've ever bought. Thought it would be cool, but it's terrible.

What am I doing wrong here? I've tried to re-position my sensor thinking that might be a problem, nothing. Like I said I can dominate at Madden 08 Xbox, but this game seems impossible. It would be nice if they would let you play with the classic controller. :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Well, I have this game too, and the controls work fine for me. The kicks are easy, and I can pass to the right receiver every time.

I thought the Wii version was supposed to be good. If you go to madden fan websites they like the PS2/Xbox/Wii version better, well... not all of them, but alot of them do. I never really played Madden 08 on live because there's a delay which pisses me off. I dont know if its my DSL or if its Madden.

T3kNi9e said:
I never really played Madden 08 on live because there's a delay which pisses me off. I dont know if its my DSL or if its Madden.

Same here. Only played two games online because I get major lag plus it often crashes with me :mad5:

Back