Madden 2007 Q

On the screen where you choose your teams you...select a team and whoever you are playing against selects there team then hit "A" and then point to the team you want to play as and the other player should do the same. You will see two Remotes one on each team if you are doing it right or two on one team if you are playing on the same team.

Hope this helps.

Once I've established 2 players, how do I turn off the screens that allow the other person to see which plays I choose? Thanks!

PastorTomWii said:
Once I've established 2 players, how do I turn off the screens that allow the other person to see which plays I choose? Thanks!

You can't turn off the menu but you can trick your opponent into which play you're picking. When you have the play you wish to run highlighted, press B (the trigger) on the wii-mote. You should feel the controller vibrate. That is the play that your team will run. Then, go and select a play with the A button. This will exit out of your huddle, but the play you run will be the one that you pressed B on.

Back