Madden Help?

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
I am enjoying the game, its been pretty good and I knew the defense has been an issue in previous games, but I am really having a bad time with it. I have a big lead going into the second half, then I can't stop the run, tackle or intercept anything in good time.
Anyone have some good ideas for me to help with this issue?

Is it 08 or 07? Because I rented 07 once, and I always used the eagles, sometimes they couldn't stop the run, but they picked off the ball about 8 times per game.

Just mess around with different defenses. Mayve a 46 or 4-3. I usually play with bengals and I have a hard time sometimes. Some teams are just not good on d while others have great RBs

jared19 said:
Just mess around with different defenses. Mayve a 46 or 4-3. I usually play with bengals and I have a hard time sometimes. Some teams are just not good on d while others have great RBs

Alright, thanks to all, and ok makes sense then, I use the Bengals as well.

Lol all I do is but myself as the noseguard and let the defense run itself. Works awesome for me especially when they throw Ill always get an interception or deflection. I also ask madden alot. I know its a noobish thing to do but workin great for me

i used to ask madden on 4th downs b/c itd be the easiest way to get to punt/fg block, plus if they were going for it madden would tell me.

but i find the ask madden button too clunky. maybe im just a wii noob, but the 1 & 2 buttons aren't very convenient.

swats still work decently, if you're having trouble with the user pics. if manually controlling a DB isn't your thing, linemen are pretty easy. the only problem i have is pushing past the RB on running plays. i get too in to it... T_T

but the key to any madden defense is to BLITZ!!! bring the f'n BLITZ!! you will not win w/out it! my main play is engage 8 while controlling the SS. BRING THE F'N BLITZ!! use thunder blitz and press up up, down up to mess with the line people. you'll never make it to all-madden if you call cover 2 all day... more blitzing, plz.

Back