Madden NFL '08

phillepino

SSBB Name = JAA!
Oct 7, 2007
SACTOWN
Wii Online Code
5481-6878-4567-7796
Okay, is there an option to make people catch up to the running baacks faster when they're on the lead on their way to the touchdown?

ALso, how come noone goes online for this game..

Sucks.. I wanted to play with people.. I only see two or three >.<

I think its just tough for the defensive backs to catch up to a RB. It just depends on the players speeds. I just use the turbo button. If you want, you can PM me your info, and we can setup a day to play, I been wanting to play online too.

sure there is!
create a player and put speed up to 99, that will catch em quick smart.

i was looking for an option

I wish they have it when a RB has too much lead that they implemented a "catch-up" option in which they will give defensive players a speed boost to catch up to the RB

phillepino said:
Okay, is there an option to make people catch up to the running baacks faster when they're on the lead on their way to the touchdown?

ALso, how come noone goes online for this game..

Sucks.. I wanted to play with people.. I only see two or three >.<

the lack of people online is probably due to the horrendous lag, i find that i have to either play all my games online or all against the cpu, as the two have different requirements regarding reaction times due to the lag, so its easy to get used to playing in one particular mode and struggle when switching to the other. so frustrating as playing against the cpu just gets boring, i really hope they fix it for the next installment

if that option were available it would be unfair.
the RB has to do all the work to get through the defensive line and for him to be slowed down after making the break would suck.

how many times has a RB beaten you?

Back