Madden NFL 2008

djn

WiiChat Member
Jan 22, 2008
I am a new user to the wii. I just purchased Madden NFL 2008 and I am having trouble setting up a second controller/nunchuck. I get a screen showing the extra controllers but am unable to select the second one. I figured i am missing something. Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated.

So no one has any thoughts as to why I cannot get the second, third, or fourth players to work?

First thing I would do would be to sync up all the remotes using the red button method (it's in the manual). After you've synced the remotes using that method, make sure you can see all the remote pointers in the Wii dashboard. Once you've done that, try it with Madden. If they don't work, go back to the dashboard, and make sure all the remotes are still working - can you see the cursors for all the remotes still? If you can, put in another game that requires more than one remote, and see if it works in that game. If it does, your game could be messed up, if they don't then there's possibly something wrong with your Wii... assuming you used the red button sync method.

Back