Madden not working

Wiily Good

WiiChat Member
Oct 28, 2006
Australia
I rented Rayman from the video store today. I've been playing it all day but now I want to play Madden 07.

I close Rayman, eject the disc and put the Madden disc in I go to the disc channel, everything is still working perfectly. The disc loads and I press start. Then the screen goes crazy. Its flickering, scrolling up moving side to side.

So I close it down and put in Wii Sports. Works perfectly.
The Rayman, Wii Sports and Madden 07 discs all are not smudged and have no scratches.

I'm planning on waiting half an hour and trying again but if that doesnt work can someone suggest a way to fix it. I've got someone coming over tomorrow to play Wii and I want Madden to work!

Thanks

Your madden disc has a bad case of notworkingitis. Here take some takethediscbacktothestore medicine. The should take care of it.

Madden used to work perfectly well.

Just then I unplugged my components and used my composites and it worked. I then switched back to the components and it worked.

Crazy hey!

Wiily Good said:
Madden used to work perfectly well.

Just then I unplugged my components and used my composites and it worked. I then switched back to the components and it worked.

Crazy hey!

This is why you don't make problem threads prior to troubleshooting.

Vagrant.

I'll have you know I unplugged EVERYTHING and replugged it in 3 times before posting.
I tried switching to the other cables and back to the components 3 times before posting.
I cleaned the Madden disc 6 times before posting.
I dusted the ports on the back of the Wii before posting.
I dusted the air vents before posting.
I searched 4 different search engines for an answer to my problem before posting.

Then even after I posted, I persisted, and Viola! Madden 07 now works for me.

Don't worry about him. Vagrant just gets off on being e-bossy. I don't think anyone here really likes him except 1 or 2 people.

Back