madden online help

Todd 11

WiiChat Member
Aug 4, 2007
every time i start connecting to an opponent it says "the connection to your opponent has been lost. The session has ended" i dont know whats going on its only let connect to one game so far....please help

Were You Winning, if Not then it May be Your Connection, just Move Closer to The Router. Anyway It's Good we Have Online let's Not Complain.

If you have a wireless connection check your settings as in whats connected to it. A friend of mine was having problems, told him to check to see who was using his signal. Turns out half the neighborhood was. If too many people are using your signal it will kill your bandwith. Check it, create a password, your good.

Madden 08 for the wii has horrible EA Nation servers atm... EA is working on improving their servers (which are being maintanenced daily) and they plan to release a patch to improve their online play. If you play during peak hours you will get that error message often when trying to start a game, and sometimes early in the game.

I'd just avoid on-line play for another week or so until the patch comes out, because even if you get in a game it's really laggy and not a very enjoyable experience.

Be patient, as it is the first third-party wii game to have online support so it was expected to be a bumpy ride, but after EA addresses it's servers and a patch the game should be playable online. Until then play offline or play strikers, thats what i'm doing.

alright thanks for the help.....i'll wait for the patch to come out.

I am thankful that Madden is online, but I wish they would have put some of the mini-camp games online like 2 on 2. That would be fun.

Back