Madden Sliders?

MiiWantWii

WiiChat Member
Mar 27, 2007
I was really looking forward to Madden 08 since it would be my first wiiMadden experience. I've played for years on the SNES, N64 and PS2, and was surprised by all of the bad reviews from people on this board. I guess I'm in the minority because I actually like it. There are some problems with the game but every madden, ea sports, or any video game period I've played has had a few glitches or problems here and there, especially Madden. So, it's no big deal to me, and I'm not encountering some of the major problems others are complaining of.

So, for those of us who are actually enjoying Madden 08 on the wii and aren't having any major problems, has anyone come across are started working on some good sliders for gameplay? I am only playing online right now, but I would like to have a good set of sliders once the new rosters come out and I start my franchise.

Am I wrong or did EA update the online rosters for Madden 08 already? I am a huge bears fan and have only played with them thus far. Although I've only had time to play two online games I could have sworn that Tank Johnson was still on the roster the first game. I logged on and played last night and he had been replaced by Darwin Walker whom the Bears signed a few weeks ago. Did anyone else notice any roster changes?

And once again, anybody working on or come across and sliders yet?

Back