Madden

Now I can see why people get narky with multiple threads on the same topic!

I asked the exact same question earlier on - it's still on the first page of threadds in gaming.

aaaanyway - most people seem to like it so I'm gonna get it and you should too.

it's the best multi-player game for wii that i have played (not counting wii sports).
ive played the multiplayer for rayman, redsteel, excite truck, splinter cell, and monkey ball and none of them are as good.
it also has some really fun single player modes (especially the superstar hall of fame mode or whatever)
it also has REALLY fun 1-4 player minigames
i consider it a must buy

Last edited:
favorite madden ever, and i have played most of them...my best friend does not like football or football games, but he is hooked on this...the gameplay is a whole new style and ill be playing it for a long time

Ditto. I had a PS2 and Xbox version. This is by far the funnest with the new controls. I cant wait to get a couple more controllers and have 2 v 2 with some buddies

I can't really call myself a huge football fan (I can watch a few games and not get bored, that's as much as I can say), and I haven't really owned a Madden title before (only played it at friends' houses), but it's a fun title for the Wii.

If you ever remotely liked a madden title before, I'd say you're pretty much obligated to get it for the wii. Otherwise it's worth at least checking out.

The multiplayer modes are pretty good, and I end up playing 2 on 2 and kicking combine (not available on other ports) the most at my house. They're really fun and kicking combine gets pretty crazy when you get a full 4 player game (/laugh at a 50mph wind against the kicker). As for head to head play or even single player, the sensor controllers nonetheless give a more satisfying experience when you earn that big yard gain or stop.

Small shame that there is no online play (though it did at least present an interesting easter egg via forecast channel sync), but it's always more fun to smack talk them face to face, anyway.

Last edited:
this game is amazing..I too have had it since launch and when I'm looking for fun with friends or without, this is def one of the games I play!! The graphics arent bad at all either!

Back