Madden

samt1

WiiChat Member
Sep 14, 2006
Cambridgeshire, UK
Wii Online Code
3808-6033-3392-6834
Hi all,

I have my Wii on pre order through play.com (UK) along with extra remote and Nunchuk, and the game I have got is Madden cos I just like the game.
My question is does anyone know if it will be a lot different from the PS2 version? (Which I have as well) Just wondering if it is really worth getting or spending the money on another game?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards
Sam (Cambridge UK)

I must admit that will be pretty cool!!!
Looking forward to it even more now!!!

Yeh dude Madden is gunna rock the NFL out of the game! Get it, get it! I can just imagine, Chris Simms from the Tampa Bay Bucs gets hiked the ball, sees an open reciever!!!! JOEY GALLOWAY!!! The 60, the 50, the 40, the 30, the 20, the 10, TOUCHDOWN Tampa Bay! Wooooot!

i guess itll be fun .. but as a zelda fan .. you should Twilight Princess or red Steel instead .l.. football games just dont do it for me .. only my opinion . sry to others who may get offended

Icetrash said:
Yeh dude Madden is gunna rock the NFL out of the game! Get it, get it! I can just imagine, Chris Simms from the Tampa Bay Bucs gets hiked the ball, sees an open reciever!!!! JOEY GALLOWAY!!! The 60, the 50, the 40, the 30, the 20, the 10, TOUCHDOWN Tampa Bay! Wooooot!
HAHAHAHA Tampa Bay. The team which hasnt won a single match this season.... But yeah, Madden looks sick and it will be MUCH MUCH better than PS2.

I read the reviews on IGN and it does look pretty dam good!!

I support Miami and there not doing much better than Tampa, only won one game! Shocking!!!

haXXo said:
i guess itll be fun .. but as a zelda fan .. you should Twilight Princess or red Steel instead .l.. football games just dont do it for me .. only my opinion . sry to others who may get offended

you mean NFL games, a football game is pro evo

Back