so far i have played the following games a good amount:
zelda
red steel
super monkey ball
excite truck
wii sports
madden
madden is the most fun ive had, this game is really good
some of the reviews knocked it a bit and other people said they wanted to play sports games on other systems because they prefered game pads for football but this game really is fun.
unless of course ur a mongoloid and cant get used to the controls

surprisejimmy said:
so far i have played the following games a good amount:
zelda
red steel
super monkey ball
excite truck
wii sports
madden
madden is the most fun ive had, this game is really good
some of the reviews knocked it a bit and other people said they wanted to play sports games on other systems because they prefered game pads for football but this game really is fun.
unless of course ur a mongoloid and cant get used to the controls
:yesnod: your right i played madden at the store and it is a ton of fun and i plan to get it

WHAT... NOOOO.. there was 1 MORE COPY a tmyers and i thought i should get it but i didnt... because i have never played american football and i dont know the rules.. is it good multiplayer??????

I'm from Australia and I know alot about American Football. Go the Bucs! I am planning to get '08 though as the season has nearly finished.....

....wiiiiiii..... said:
WHAT... NOOOO.. there was 1 MORE COPY a tmyers and i thought i should get it but i didnt... because i have never played american football and i dont know the rules.. is it good multiplayer??????
the multiplayer is the best part :D
however, its got a learning curve and if u add on not understanding the rules of football u could be in trouble

Do you really have to act like you're throwing the ball in this game?

I've barely watched an American Football, and played Madden years ago on the Megadrive\Genesis.

Bought the Wii version. Absolutely hooked, great controls and innovative which is why I bought the Wii. Though why do they call it Football, when most of the time they are using hands. - Oh, I'm English by the way where we actually play football with our feet 99% of the time.

Yep - so buy it if you have at least a passing interest.

timthepig said:
I've barely watched an American Football, and played Madden years ago on the Megadrive\Genesis.

Bought the Wii version. Absolutely hooked, great controls and innovative which is why I bought the Wii. Though why do they call it Football, when most of the time they are using hands. - Oh, I'm English by the way where we actually play football with our feet 99% of the time.

Yep - so buy it if you have at least a passing interest.
i agree, there is absolutely no reason to call it football and it is totally retarded that what u call football we call soccer
but on the subject of madden, has anybody played the hall of fame thing where u play as a certain person
it is seriously so much fun, im totally hooked

I'm not a big football guy... and I'm an american, but I'm thinking about renting this one over the holidays. I've only heard great things from this game so I might actually buy it. I mostly stay away from sports games because they tend to bore me over time.

I'm from Australia yet I love American Football, Go Packers!
I've already got Madden 07 on PC so I'm gonna wait for Madden 08 and get it for the Wii.

in New south wales, which is a state in australia we call rugby league "Football" even though we use our hands 80% of the time. but for all other states in australia Football is used for Aussie Rules, and soccer is just called soccer.

I've played Madden for years, and this is the best gameplay to date. The only thing that they could improve on is the freaking kicking. You can do the same motion over and over, and bout 5% of the time will you get you same accuracy.

Homesrfan said:
I'm not a big football guy... and I'm an american, but I'm thinking about renting this one over the holidays. I've only heard great things from this game so I might actually buy it. I mostly stay away from sports games because they tend to bore me over time.
play the superstar hall of fame mode, it's the best thing ever
u play from only one players' perspective, like really zoomed in, it's way cool

Back