Wii Owner
Sep 14, 2006
America
Wii Online Code
4532-8683-6668-7765
Made a Sig - Update 10/12 - now with video

made a new one:

maddennfl072oi6.png

Need a little fixing and erasing, a little. No animation though, didn't feel like sticking a video in.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Animated Pic:

redsteel3yg1.gif

Had to suffer some quality settings to fit the 1.5mb Imageshack limit :/ still looks really sick. What do you guys think?

redsteeltest4ls8.jpg

Did a few minor adjustments and stuff, What do you think?

So, what do you guys think?

I went through tons of tinkering and thinking, mess ups, redos, many many ideas, and such. This could be the final version, i think i did pretty well and got pretty close to it. Wanted to make some transparency somewhere and did lots of cool effects but didn't look right at the end. So i ended up with a rectangular one :lol:

redsteelsigtw8.jpg

Most of it came from this:

Last edited:
Pretty good, I like how you have the Wii boxart theme. I'm not realy a fan of sigs without a border, I need to see like a black line, just to make it look sleeker...or something... But I'm just pickey. Nice job.

Make your nickname bigger, and a different colour. But that's just me. Other than that, it looks really cool dude :).

I did make a grey border, but gaussianed blurred it because it interfered with the Wii bar on top. I'll tinker with the border a bit more.

Ok, i'll make an animated one also ;)

I'll add some Red Steel Gameplay Video

I once learned how to add a video, but without the border. Like it kinda blended into the background of the sig. But I totally forgot how to do it, let alone put a video in it. I know you use imageready, along with photoshop...

Back