Magic Armor

Axel16 said:
Where can I find the Magic Armor? Any help will be appreciated!
donate to that one bald freakish kid's shop in kakariko and he'll rebuild the bridge, then donate more money and he'll eventually open up a shop in hyrule castle which has it

oh ok. also i've already fix the bridge. is it true if i do the quest that the old purple goron gives you will the second donation go for 2000 rupees to 200 rupees? if so do you have any tips on doing the quest? it's getting frustrating cause i keep getting attacked and dropping the barrel

It's not really that useful. It constantly eats rupees.

The only use of it is to get through the 100 level cave

for the quest dont run straght through all the monsters go around them but dont go too far around otherwise the water will go cold before you get too the goron

true

FRuMMaGe said:
It's not really that useful. It constantly eats rupees.

The only use of it is to get through the 100 level cave

the only bit i used is when im versing ice monsters or the group of gold/red/dark nuts.

it's not that i need it i just want it cause it's like the only thing i don't have and for the cave thing. also what about the little sprout things that circle around you they seem impossible to dodge

Axel16 said:
it's not that i need it i just want it cause it's like the only thing i don't have and for the cave thing. also what about the little sprout things that circle around you they seem impossible to dodge

walk around them, i had the same problem, u just have to keep on trying.

I just finish Zelda yesterday :w00t:

~X

Hyrule bridge

I got as far as hyrule fields where the bridge is missing and have to now find it. After running about for 45 min Ive given up!...for now. Can anyone tell me where the bridge is and anything else I may need to know about this level. Any help is appreciated!

did you JUST get to hyrule field? warp back to the woods and you should see it plain as your face - midna will warp it back to where you need it for you

Back