Main Game?

N56

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
is anyone finding the road to the striker cup hard??

i bloody am it gets very annoying, i can beat people online most of da time but i cant even win the striker cup wtff!

anyone else annoyed with this?

I beat the fire cup and won the other 2 awards and it took me awhile to do that, I am on match 8 on crystal cup with 6 wins and 2 losses, it is difficult.
Lee

yeah i have completed teh fire cup side in teh trophy rooms ( players cards n' all) i went for the cyrstal cup did the group stage won the brick wall trophy then got beating in the final stage...havent tried since:wtf:

ive won fire cup and crystal cup, 12 wins 2 loses but its annoying in the final cup!!

Just finished the fire cup with my new team (waluigi, mushroom guy, dry bones and the spining bird thing), won 6, lost 0, Sd 0, Goals for 35, Goals against 1, Points 18

Yeh i find the Striker Cup SO FRUSTRATING. Ive gotten to the knock out stages 5 TIMES NOW, i just cant beat them All. One time i even lost to Petey 1-2 (In the Series) AGH So Close!

Online I pretty much destroy everyone all the time so I feel embarrased to find this Cup so hard!

Azuma Kyuubi said:
You sound like a good player Skalor i will be dreading the day it randomly selects you as my opponant :yikes:
Well i have 92 Wins 20 Losses (Cant remember exact number) and no one has managed to beat me in a series from this forum just yet :p

Im good, but i know there is people far better.

I won the fire cup and crystal cup, havent played a game on the strikers up yet, the games were getting pretty hard towards the end of the crystal cup. Ill probably get hosed in the strikers!

Actually, I've just come off my Wii right this moment after banging my head up against the Strikers Cup! I did Fire and Crystal with ease but Strikers is so much harder. I'm gona change my team I think though since its the same one I set up on day one and I've moved on from that squad now I've learnt the game. Definately a tough one tho...

Back