Major Help Needed on SoulCalibur Legends

HaseoXth

Legendary Edgemaster
Dec 27, 2007
So, I'm on Chapter 5 with all characters, and I had already beaten the Siegfried and Lloyd/Ivy mission. But of course, those are my three best characters. But then, I have the pairs of Sophitia/Taki and Mitsurugi/Astaroth Alpha. Those are pretty much my worst characters.

Especially in the M/AA mission, when you fight the Berzerkers in the fire walls.

And in the S/T mission, there's the dragons....

Many game magazines and sites gave that game a horrible rating.

In your opinion is it a good game? If so I will go and pick it up then we can be stuck together!:lol:

lol.....i never pay attention to reviews......i want to know from people who played the game.... :p

To both of you:

Actually, the Gamespot website gave it a bad rating, but most people on that site are into F.E.A.R and Gears of War, and dumb games like that....

But, on GameSTOPs website, it has a 3 and a half out of 5.

I actually really like it. It adds some innovative creativity(if that even made sense) to gaming and changed up the Soul Calibur series to a Wii-only adventure. Like, if you swing the Wiimote(Gotta love that word...) to the left, the character will ACTUALLY swing to the left. Thrusting attacks, vertical attacks, horizontal, crazy combos, jumping attacks, Soul Breakers(NEW to the series) and Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia.

In my opinion, it's awesome, it's just they cut a lot of characters off....It takes place like, 6 years before Soul Calibur 2 or something like that....

Last edited:
Back