Major League Baseball

The patch on the hat is a big improvement, too bad the uniforms still have to have that abomination on them.

I heard the flatbread sandwhiches from Dominos are pretty good. Guess I'll order out tonight...

I wish I had a Dominos closer to my house. I have 1000 Pizza Huts near me but um no thank you. They have good bread sticks but the pizza is crap. The only Pizza Hut pizza I dig is BBQ pizza and thats apparently only available down south.

I swear some of Pizza Hut's pizze tastes like it has rubbing alcohol in it, yuck. While Dominos is better, nothing beats that real NY pizza. Though I heard Chicago has great pizza too...

Oh yeah, NYC pizza is great, best you can get depending where you go. Also, Citi Field sure does look nice, but I would like to see more photos of the new Yankee Stadium! And winning/losing honestly doesn't matter too much in Spring Training because it is just prep for the real season coming along, as Southpaw said earlier, I just want to watch some good baseball. :)

Haha NYC pizza is basically all I know, other than trying a few slices in other places...

Is it really that much better?

Anyone watch MLB Network at all? They have some good programming sometimes, I enjoy watching Hot Stove and World Series Highlights.

Yea i watch it almost everyday, great network.

As for the pizza thing, yes NY pizza is Godly. Never have Chicago pizza. And yes CJ there is a HUGE difference from NY pizza compared to other states.

I've never had real Chicago pizza besides that Uno brand name pizza. :lol:

Whenever I head to a Yankee game we get pizza before hand, and it's always damn good. I can't remember the name of the place, but when we go next I'll be sure to post the name.

I'm so used to NY pizza. I've had a few slices in California and New Mexico, maybe a few in Georgia. Not the same, but I never really thought about it xD

Is MLB Network something you hafta pay for?

I have the same....my box is HD so its channel 790 for me

lol Well thanks for that info 1337, I guess ill stop begging Verizon to have Fios in my area now..lmaooo

Heh, well there service isn't all that spectacular to be honest. The internet is somewhat unreliable, but pretty fast. TV service is smooth for the most part, and HD is quite nice, sports look great, shows are also good. Phone is good I guess, can't really say because I don't look at the phone bill. :p

Back