Major League Baseball

Some News

Ken Gurnick of MLB.com reports that the Dodgers have signed Orlando Hudson to a one-year contract worth $3.4 million with an additional $4.6 million in possible incentives.

Some News

Ken Gurnick of MLB.com reports that the Dodgers have signed Orlando Hudson to a one-year contract worth $3.4 million with an additional $4.6 million in possible incentives.

Eh, thats about what he deserves. A more than solid defender and a good 8th hitter. Nothing spectacular, but there does seem to be a huge influx 2nd baseman lately, so hes lucky to get the deal.

There does seem to be a TON of 2nd baseman alluva sudden.
Utley, Uggla, Pedroia, Cano, e.t.c

Eh, thats about what he deserves. A more than solid defender and a good 8th hitter. Nothing spectacular, but there does seem to be a huge influx 2nd baseman lately, so hes lucky to get the deal.

There does seem to be a TON of 2nd baseman alluva sudden.
Utley, Uggla, Pedroia, Cano, e.t.c

Yea i agree, the contract suits him for right now. Dodgers with this signing and Manny in the near future may look to be a dangerous team. Thats if there pitching holds. And Manny decides to actually play (pending contract).

Yea second base always seemed to be that 'rare' position. Hope it continues to grow.

Had to make a new account on there, forgot my settings and etc.

Just delete the Dream Team without the * beside it I guess Nick.

Ok done, Brandon.

EDIT: Also for the guys who are new to this: On the league overview page, the second point in the league notes, it says 'test your system'...might want to give it a click to see if ur system is fully up to date and ready for the draft.

Last edited:
Uggla is a great second baseman, I think orlando hudson with the dodgers is a great fit

Holy crap, this ranking my players is going to take way too long, I don't have to do that unless I'm not going to be able to make it for the draft right?

Holy crap, this ranking my players is going to take way too long, I don't have to do that unless I'm not going to be able to make it for the draft right?

Yeah I'm not doing that either, and I'm pretty sure you don't have to do it. Other leagues I've been in in the past never made me do it.

Back