Major League Baseball

Yea i think we should def see a special season for the Mets. For Beltran to come out and say something, i think he is gonna but up some nice numbers. He isnt known for comin out and sayin stuff, so i am lookin forward to this year. Just cant wait till the season gets rolling.

Big_League_Slugger said:
MARLINS' BALLPARK PLAN APPROVED!!!
:D :worship: :p :cornut: :thumbsup:

Construction to start in November. Still some last minute stuff to be ironed out.
Good news.

Looks like the Mets and Phils are FINALLY starting to have that bad blood. Unknown Philly players have come out and said "they are expecting a brawl" btwn the two teams this year. And Pedro from the Mets has fired back saying "bring it on, we are waiting". Wow i really cant wait for this season to start, im already fired up. I think this is good for baseball, cuz like Beltran had said "this is good for baseball finally something other then steriods to talk about". Which is right!

Anyone else watching preseason baseball?

I know it really doesn't show much, but it's nice to see something other than basketball on tv again.

yea im watchin the Mets and Dodgers right now

Well the Mets arent lookin like wat they are supposed to look like as Reyes and Wright are the only gameday starters playin and Reyes is the DH. Most the team is hurt (not lookin to good). Johan gave up a run in the 2nd inning but pitched really good, he had 4 SO in 3 innings....the Dodgers are lookin real good pitchin wise but the offense isnt clicking..looks like Andrew Jones is startin where he left off last season.
The score is 1 -1 in the 7th

Nice, it is preseason, not a whole lot you can tell from this, still early and they need some time to get back into it. I think by the time the season is in swing the Mets will be doing fine, and with the Dodgers pitching was good for them last year and offense was lacking so more of same I'm guessing.

(Thanks BLS)

No point for anyone to really tell how good or bad a team is based on preseason games. The whole point for the players is to get work in & get back into form. Winning only compliments their work. The only reason I really watch preseason is just to see what guys like Fernando Martinez, Eddie Kunz, Anderson Hernandez & Johnathan Niese can do & how they develop as they get a small taste of big league play. And is it just me or is Pagan really making a case for himself??

Last edited:
Yea i am def liking Pagan and his preseason play. Granted it is "preseason play" but hey we can use him. Esp. now since Alou had gone back to NY for an MRI on his groin.

I was pissed when I heard about Santana, since now there's no way the Mets are gonna blow a huge lead again with him. *Phillies fan*

Still, it will make for an interesting season.

Back