Major League Baseball

News

The Yankees have announced the signing of free-agent Andy Pettitte to a one-year deal.

According to the Associated Press, the deal will pay Pettitte $5.5 million, though he can earn up to $12 million in incentives.

lol i know right, ****in Yankees. Leave it to them......

Recession? HA! To the Yankees this is golden, they know no one will even come close to there prices.
Funny though, how they still havent paid back taxes and are able to get away with all this. Makes you wonder....

They still won't get to the World Series:D

Not with A-Rod on the team...that man is cursed

Anway...
News on Manny and the.....Mets xD

Jerry Manuel was on SNY’s Daily News Live last night and when asked if Manny would be a problem, he said...
“I don’t think so. I don’t have a problem with people that produce in the form and fashion that Manny Ramirez produces. We shouldn’t spend that much time in the locker room anyway, our job is to be on the field – and Manny Ramirez has proven that he is probably one of the best right-handed hitters of our generation. To have a shot at managing him would be exciting for me. I’ve had Albert Belle, Frank Thomas, tremendous right-handed hitters. I would love to have the opportunity to watch Manny hit every day.”

also then in todays newspaper, Manuel was quoted "Get me Manny".

So once again, I am excited. Id love to see Manny at Citifield, and yes id wear the braids xD

Also On the Mets pitching front, it seems the Mets have an offer on the table for Oliver Perez. Not to sure on the numbers but its said to be like 3 years. But the catch is he has till the weekend to say yes or no and then the Mets will move on to Ben Sheets and possibly John Garland, whom i have been sayin since end of season.

Good news BLS. Its about time they get it done.

Other news:

D’Backs may be closing in on a deal with free-agent RHP Jon Garland.

Good news BLS. Its about time they get it done.

Other news:

D’Backs may be closing in on a deal with free-agent RHP Jon Garland.

I'm thankful because for years fans of the Fish always had to worry if they will have a team in two years. How can you become invested in a team if you aren't sure if they will be there in the near future.

Back