Make a movie/Tv show!

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
The rules are simple, make a movie or tv show about the person above you.
My and ty tried this in some pm's and it works:lol:
This should be fun!

So the next poster makes a movie/Tv show out of me!

also add a little caption like what a producor would say about it

Last edited:
ha tyler i changed the rules, your post is wrong:lol:

The passion of the Tyler
'A controversial look into the tennis world through the mind of tyler, you join tyler on his guide through the history of tennis and tylers eventual defeat then he risen once again to play another set'

directed, produced and made up by Cpt.McCloud

Cpt. McCloud: Fatal Obsession
"The story of one man's obsession with Starfox that eventually could lead to homicidal consequences when he goes to buy a new starfox game but finds that there are no more copies!"

starwars episode 7: attack of the senorlopez

the last remaining sith lord came out of hiding and has raised a army to do a final battle with the jedi's one more time.

Cpt McCloud, P.I.

A veteran detective who can catch any criminal goes on a dangerous mission to stop a bunch of terrorists from blowing up the Panama Canal!

SenorLopez vs. Blue
"He wakes up, while morning, goes to the kitchen ,make some cofee, goes to his room, turns the PC on, Grabs Halo 2, inserts it in the PC, and when the game starts to run, it suddenly has an error, SenorLopez gets an heart attack... but there's no one around for help..."

To Be Continuing...

One day in the old west. . .

Seinor lopez returns to his hometown, vactasy, in the west, only to find a town full of trouble, can seinor lopez sort out this town? or will it be the death of him!

Clint eastwood makes a guest appearence!

The Appearance of a GOD
"One day, there was a little child named Cpt.McCloud, he was happier than ever with his little bear puppet that his grandma gave him, but a thief stoles him the bear puppet, and McCloud releases his GREAT MIGHTY POWERS, with a single blow he defeats the thief, and brings peace to their good, McCloud-Puppet relationship"

demonflair said:
The Appearance of a GOD
"One day, there was a little child named Cpt.McCloud, he was happier than ever with his little bear puppet that his grandma gave him, but a thief stoles him the bear puppet, and McCloud releases his GREAT MIGHTY POWERS, with a single blow he defeats the thief, and brings peace to their good, McCloud-Puppet relationship"

ugh i am NO good at these! i was gunna somehow put demon in an episode of friends but i got really bad writters block!

ill have to come back to this one :(

spawn 2

remember those shadows that you thought moved and those shadows that haunted your dreams? well they are back and this time spawn has gone in over his head, meet his new allie of shadows, demonflair, join us into a journey of darkness 2008!

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Fox

"There was a guy called Fox who protects his sword by fighting in dramatic sequences involving jumps from one tree to another."

Bleach: Ticho's revenge

'One fateful day, the death gods managed to destroy a monsterus hollow or did they? There is a action adventure anime following the story of byuakuya as he becomes a ledgend in the death god ranks'

not to be confused with byakuya!

Seinfeld episode number 2 million: The McCloud

Jerry and Elaine are worried that Kramer is a meth addict, so they ask their new friend Cpt. McCloud for advice. He tells them to get Kramer tested, so they do and it turns out Kramer has a severe form of parkinson's! Meanwhile, George's boss's face is finally revealed! He looks a lot like Paul Anka, but with different hair.
paul_anka_180x180.jpg

SenorLopez vs. Blue Episode 2
"After his heart attack he wakes up in a hopital full of alliens, those are known to be the Covenants... Senorlopez asks for help, but some evil creature gets in his way..."

To Be Continuing...

Back