Make-A-Skill

Heres one:
Zelda3.gif

Yeah it sux because i havent used pivot in a few months so im a little rusty :)
The end part (where he sits around the sword and falls on an enemy) is from Super Smash Bros. for the N64. It used to piss me off when id get whooped by my brother who would do that lol. o well.

DUDE!!!

Where'd You Get A Link Pivot, Master Sword, And A Shield?

I MUST HAVE IT!!!
I've Been Looking Everywhere For It!!!

...Please?

lol what do you mean? i made it.
i always make all items and characters in my pivot files. look at the one in my sig. thats my favorite :)

Heres some of my other animations:

A Normal Day
A_Normal_Day.gif

Abnormal Fishing
Abnormal_Fishing.gif

Bowler Brawl
Bowler_Brawl.gif

Matrix Duel
Matrix_Duel.gif

The Evil Button Part 1
TheEvilButtonPart1.gif

Zombies vs. Paintball Guy
ZombiesVs.gif

Sniper Elite
SniperElite.gif

My Zelda Move
Zelda3.gif

Bowling
Bowling.gif

Last edited:
what about:

Wrath of Midna: Once you collect enough energy after killing enemies, you can cause Midna to turn into that massive creature and wipe out surrounding enemies.

arrow net : link fires 5 arrows at once with a big net stops solid enemys including dark nuts
down side is chu-chus dont get caught

That'd Be Halarious!!!

Uh...
How About Jumping, As If Doing A Helm-Splitter, BUT You Stick The Sword In Their Head And Then Jump Again And Kick It Down.

Holy Blow: Hold Master Sword up in the air as if you were charging up for the jump strike, light draws into the Master Sword and you slice the enemy Mortal Blow style. Adds Stun to Enemies like light arrows do to Ganon.

jumping spin attack: self explanitory

lunge slash: dives extremely far forward and slices the area in front of him

Shield throw: whips the shield at the enemy like a boomerang. it has more power but less distance then the gale

They should put this skill back in but I guess it Great Spin replaced it.

Beam of light: At full life holy power from the Master Sword fires out from each slice. Damages an enemy.

My Version
Beam of light V2: When collides with an enemy, makes a small flash which stuns nearby enemies. (Bomb range)

Headbutt: Self-Explanitory lol

Trip Finish: Link trips the enemy either by kicking an enemys legs or slashing his legs off then finishes with a stab to the head.

I also wished they put the magic meter back..
imaginary magic bar: 30 MP

Din's Fire: (Orignally in OoT, Creates an dome of fire around Link to light torches or damage enemies) My version: Hadoken anyone? lol (5 MP)

Farore's Wind: (Originally in OoT, Creates a warp point back to the beginning of a dungeon when used.) My Version: Increases running speed. (10MP)

Nayru's Love: (Originally in OoT, Damage Protection for a good while) My Version: Slowly regenerate hearts. 1/4 per 4 seconds, total of 180 seconds in effect. (20MP)

Back